NEW YORK, Aug. 18, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — As per insights by Fact.MR, the global continuous fiber-reinforced thermoplastic composite market is estimated to expand at a rate of 1.7X, totaling US$ 1.5 bn by 2031 in comparison to the valuation of US$ 900 Mn registered in the year 2020.
The ability of continuous fiber-reinforced thermoplastic (CFRTP) composites to offer strength and stiffness has resulted in their extensive use across various end products.
The market will continue showcasing steady rate of growth especially on account of excellent intrinsic features of fiber reinforced thermoplastic composites, covering high strength-to-weight ratio, excellent load carrying ability, low-coefficient of thermal expansion, and resistance to deformation and cracks. Subsequently, market will continue gaining from CFRTP applications across electronics, automotive and aerospace industry.
Surge in demand for lightweight materials to reduce vehicle weight and carbon emissions has created lucrative opportunities for growth of the CFRTP market. Meanwhile, growing consumer preference for pollution free and efficient vehicles is further driving demand for light weight vehicles. This will present prospects for CFRTP market players to capitalize on.
Among various products, the glass fiber composites is gaining traction and exhibiting a higher sales of CFRTP. Fact.MR has also estimated that, it accounted for over 40% of the market share in 2020.
Regionally, North America is anticipated to dominate the market, accounting for over 50% of the market share. Demand outlook for the U.S. remains positive driven by presence of chief manufacturers, growing disposable income and surging demand for customized vehicles. As per the study, the market for CFRTP totaled around US$ 250 Mn in 2020.
“Increasing adoption of CRFTP composite materials by manufacturers for reducing vehicle weight and lowering carbon emissions will bolster sales prospects. To capitalize on available opportunities, manufacturers are likely to focus on capacity expansion,” says a Fact.MR analyst.
For More Information On How To Improve Your Continuous Fiber-Reinforced Thermoplastic Composites Market Footprint, Request A Sample Here
Key Takeaways from Continuous Fiber-Reinforced Thermoplastic (CFRTP) Composites Market Survey
- China is estimated to reach a valuation of around US$ 350 Mn by the end of 2021.
- Backed by high disposable income coupled with presence of major market players, the U.S. is forecast to grow at an impressive pace. The U.S. market for CFRTP was totaled at around US$ 250 Mn in 2020.
- Japan and South Korea are projected to exhibit growth at a CAGRs of 3% collectively.
- The Europe market for CFRTP composites is projected to expand at a CAGR of more than 4% over the assessment period 2021-2031.
- Increasing demand for CFRTP composites for applications in automotive, aerospace, electronics and other industries will drive the market growth.
- Surging demand for lightweight materials to reduce carbon footprint is bolstering future growth prospects.
- High production cost is expected to hamper sales of CFRTP composites.
Ask Your Continuous Fiber-Reinforced Thermoplastic Composites Market Related Questions & Get Customized Reports
CFRTP composites manufacturers are focusing on expansion and acquisitions to increase their global footprint and customer base.
In 2020, Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation announced the inauguration of its new pilot facility for carbon-reinforced thermoplastic materials in Fukui Prefecture (part of Japan’s Honshu island). Operations are projected to commence at the end of 2021.
In 2020, Lanxess, a leading Germany based chemical company announced the launch of its new line of flame-retardant thermoplastic composite material for electric vehicles.
Some of the leading players operating in the continuous fiber-reinforced thermoplastic (CFRTP) composites market profiled by Fact.MR are:
- AXIA Materials
- US Liner
- Ningbo Huaye Material
- QIYI Tech
- Zhejiang Double Fish Plastics
- Guangzhou Kingfa Carbon Fiber
More Valuable Insights on Continuous Fiber-Reinforced Thermoplastic (CFRTP) Composites Market
Fact.MR, in its new report, offers an unbiased analysis of the global continuous fiber-reinforced thermoplastic (CFRTP) composites market, analyzing forecast statistics through 2021 and beyond. The survey reveals growth projections on continuous fiber-reinforced thermoplastic (CFRTP) composites market with detailed segmentation:
- Carbon Fiber CFRTP Composites
- Glass Fiber CFRTP Composites
- Aramid Fiber CFRTP Composites
- CFRTP Composites for Automotive
- CFRTP Composites for Aerospace
- CFRTP Composites for Electronics
- CFRTP Composites for Sporting Goods
Key Questions Covered in the Continuous Fiber-Reinforced Thermoplastic (CFRTP) Composites Market Report
- The market survey also highlights projected sales growth for continuous fiber-reinforced thermoplastic (CFRTP) composites market between 2021 and 2031
- The report offers insight into continuous fiber-reinforced thermoplastic (CFRTP) composites demand outlook for forecast period 2021-2031.
- Continuous fiber-reinforced thermoplastic (CFRTP) composites market share analysis of the key companies within the industry and coverage of strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, collaborations or partnerships, and others
- Continuous fiber-reinforced thermoplastic (CFRTP) composites market analysis identifies key growth drivers, restraints, and other forces impacting prevailing trends and evaluation of current market size and forecast and technological advancements within the industry
Explore Fact.MR’s Coverage on the Chemical & Materials Domain
Thermoplastic Polyimide Market – Owing to the increasing growth of the automotive industry, the demand for thermoplastic polyimide has risen sharply. As well as electronic products, these are used in the production of automotive structural parts such as gears and bushes. Temperature-sensitive thermoplastic polyimide demand is expected to rise in tandem with aircraft demand, as a result of rising population numbers and increasing consumer spending power.
Reinforced Thermoplastic Pipes Market – The oil and gas industry was one of the first to use reinforced thermoplastic pipe in large-scale manufacturing. Over the past five years, a large number of oil and gas projects have been funded across the country. Oil & gas demand has skyrocketed across the globe as a result of irreplaceable and widely used refined products, resulting in a global demand for reinforced thermoplastic pipes.
Engineering Thermoplastic Market – Engineering thermoplastics remain the most sought-after material due to their chemically independent macromolecules having the simplest molecular structure. The demand for high-performance engineering thermoplastics is expected to increase, as is the demand for amorphous engineering thermoplastics and engineering thermoplastic polymers.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. We have offices in US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to chemicals & materials and retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
E: [email protected]